This page describes the procedures for administering the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users.
This notice is made pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code on personal data protection to those who interact with web services for Terre del Sole for the protection of personal data accessible electronically at from www.terredelparadiso.it/fr/, corresponding to the home page of the official website of the Terre del Sole.
This policy only applies to the site of the Terre del Soleand not to other Web sites accessed via links.
The information is also based on Recommendation 2 / 2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, grouped by. 29 of Directive 95/46/EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify the minimum requirements for collecting personal data on-line and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that the data should provide users when they log on, regardless of the purpose of the link.
THE « OWNER » OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
The « owner » of treatment is the owner of the Terre del Sole, Massimo Carlino, based in Piazza Cavour 66 – Favara – Agrigento (Italy).
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments associated with the services on this web site are performed at the aforementioned office only by the owner, or others charged with occasional maintenance operations.
No data from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
Personal data provided by users who request information material and / or bookings of residence to the facility are used only to perform the services required.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Computer systems and software procedures for running this web site acquire, during their normal exercise, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the protocols
This information is not collected to be associated or identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc …) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site except for this possibility, the data on web contacts are not held for more than seven days.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail to the address on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender, necessary to respond to requests, and other personal data in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed in the pages of the site designated for special services on request.
OPTIONAL OF DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal information in emails sent to the Terre del Sole or indicated in telephone contact with the owner to request the sending of informative material or other communications.
Their absence can make it impossible to fulfill the request.
It must be remembered that in some cases (not in the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request information under Article. 157 of Leg. No 196/2003, in order to control the processing of personal data. In these cases reply is obligatory under penalty of a fine.
RULES OF TREATMENT
Personal data provided will be processed by automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and will be processed for the following purposes:
- finalità correlated;
- finalità functional activity of the Terre del Sole including the sending of information of the structure
- finalità functional fulfillment of regulatory obligations, provided for by laws, decrees, regulations and / or acts to their equals, and by legislation;
- finalità functional management of the relationship with customers, suppliers, banks etc…
The processing of data shall follow principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency will, in accordance with the abovementioned law, in strict confidentiality and protection of customer’s rights.
We will not disclose, disseminate or sell any customer information to the Terre del Sole and users of the web site for commercial purposes.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Those whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data and to know the content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction « >(art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
Under that article, one has the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be addressed to the Guarantor.
INFORMATION ON EXTENDED COOKIE (Disclosure pursuant to Art. 13 Legislative Decree. June 30, 2003 No. 196)
What are cookies?
A « cookie » is a text file that websites send to the visitor’s computer to uniquely identify the browser of the visitor himself or to save information or settings in your browser. When the user returns to revisit the site this information can be retrieved. While browsing a site, you can get on to their terminals cookie also sites other than the one they are visiting (« third parties »); This can happen because the website you are visiting may also include items such as, statistics, chat, pictures, maps, etc .. that reside on servers other than the one you are visiting.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies: they are of 2 types;
- Persistent: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date;
- Session: are destroyed every time the browser is closed, are used only to keep track of the user’s session while browsing allowing, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas.
- Analytical cookies: They statistical purposes and are treated as technicians cookies, collect information, in the aggregate, on the accesses and the number of users and how they use the site.
- Cookie functional are those that store, in order to improve the service, some user preferences such as language, products selected for purchase etc.
- Cookie profiling: the aim is to create profiles on the user and then show while browsing the network advertising in line with the preferences expressed by the user.
The Guarantor distinguishes these obligations according to the type of cookies used:
- Cookie technicians who are treated well, cookies navigation, cookies and cookies analytics capabilities, for which there is no consensus required, subject to the requirement of information relating to their use;
What are cookies used on the website?
It’s ‘possible, below, check the privacy policies of these third parties on the site.
- The site uses the statistics of Google Analytics Privacy Notice – Privacy Notice Partner – Statement Cookie;
- It’s possible to selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google;
Other informative links / badge on the site
- Google+ (disclosure)
- Google Maps (disclosure)
- Facebook (disclosure)
- Twitter (disclosure)
- Linkedin (disclosure)
- YouTube (disclosure)
The majority of navigation software / browsers allow you to erase cookies on the hard drive of your computer or even to change the settings with the ability to block acceptance of cookies, however, point out that too strict settings with the majority of sites modern will not be able to function properly.
How to change the settings for:
This page is always accessed via the link Conditions and Privacy at the bottom of every page of the site.
Article 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The ‘individual has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- L ‘individual has the right to know:a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The ‘party has the right to obtain:a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- The ‘individual has the right to object, in whole or in part:a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Article 13. Information
- The ‘concerned or the person who collected the personal data are informed orally or in writing about:a) the purposes and methods of the treatment of the data;
b) the voluntary or obligatory nature of providing data;
c) the consequences of any refusal to answer;
d) the persons or classes of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of data;
e) the rights under Article 7;
f) the identity of the owner and, if appointed, the representative in the State under Article 5 and the data. When the owner has identified more responsible is indicated at least one of them, indicating the site of the communication network or the procedures by which it is possible to get in easily accessing the updated list of those responsible. When was identified as responsible for the subjects in the event of exercise of rights under Article 7, has indicated that responsibility.
- The ‘statement referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided for by specific provisions of this code and may not include elements already known to the person providing the information or knowledge, which may hinder the performance concrete, by a public body of inspections or monitoring data for purposes of defense or state security or the prevention, detection or prosecution of crime.
- The Guarantor may issue a provision simplified procedures for the information given in particular, telephone services providing assistance and information to the public.
- Se personal data are not collected from the subject, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of processed data, is given subject at the time of data recording or when it expects the communication no later than the first communication.
- La provision in paragraph 4 shall not apply where:a) the data are processed in compliance with an obligation imposed by law, regulations or Community legislation;
b) the data are processed either for carrying out the investigations by defense counsel as to the Law of 7 December 2000, n. 397, or at least to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for said purposes and for no longer than is necessary therefor;
c) the information concerned would require the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, stating clearly disproportionate to the protected right, that proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.