The importance of the trade fairs in which we participate will give us a chance to intercept the qualified and representative foreign buyers, demonstrating to them the high quality of the product, the organic processing and agricultural methods, and the modern technological systems for the transformation of organic agricultural produce into organic extra-virgin olive oil.
The various actions developed by the project will not only help consolidate the already existing markets, but also to become a protagonist in the emerging markets.
The main actions
The actions aim to present products to major traders in target countries, strengthening the communication and the image of Sicily.
These will include:
- Participation in international food-quality and organic/biological products fairs;
- Organization of incoming in Sicilian companies;
- Web marketing actions;
- Advertising campaign through brochures and promotional gadgets.
The main messages
The key messages that we intend to pass through the initiatives will be:
- The high quality of organic oil satisfies even the most demanding tastes and offers countless gastronomic possibilities.
- Extra virgin olive oil, thanks to its nutritional qualities, is a staple element of a healthy and balanced diet: it combines gastro-culinary pleasures with the requirements of a balanced and healthy diet
- Regulatory information on controls, quality certification and organic oil labelling.
To consolidate and develop consumption in the ‘traditional consumer’ Member States by improving information to consumers about lesser-known aspects and getting young people into the habit of buying the products.